User (currently logged-in) can see in ISS Inbox:
- (Quote+Opportunity) if status is ACCEPTED, REJECTED, SENTTOERP, WON
- Quote if user is Creator/Submitter/Owner of that Sales Document and status is not final
- Opportunity if user is Creator/Submitter/Owner of that Sales Document and status is not final
- Quotes that require approval and user is an Approver and status is COMPLETED.
- Quotes that require routing and user is a Router and status is OPEN, in the event that Router sent the Quote back, it can be found in Sent items of Inbox until Quote status is no longer OPEN
Approval and Routing Annotation
All approval and routing information such as who is the submitter, who is the router, whom the quote is routed to, who approved or rejected is also tracked by annotations on the quote.