The ERP Account and Partner Replication introduced in the 1904 release of MX was extended.
MX now replicates an account’s partner function list from ERP. This data is used to ensure that correct ship-to, bill-to and other partner functions are set on an opportunity and quote which is essential for globally operating companies.
On top of the partner function synchronization, the following enhancements have been introduced:
- Additional data points (like main address country and city) at below places
- Accounts page
- Account selection screen under Create Quote view
- Enable pagination for Partner selector in Create Partner view under account
- Relax the rules to allow a quote to be created with different accounts under the same opportunity to support certain distribution sales scenarios
- Allow quotes to be assigned to an existing opportunity
- Enable opportunity selector in Create Quote screen
- Enable pagination for Opportunity selector under both, Quote Overview page, and Create Quote screen