MX already supported scheduled synchronization jobs for products and accounts from ERP. Now it further extends this capability to lookup tables, which can be used for various use cases to control application behavior. This has significantly further improved MX’s integration and customization capability. Now, customers can synchronize customized data sets automatically based on scheduled jobs. This ensures MX always provides the latest data sets and business logic to manufacturing users.
From the administration user interface, MX consolidates the previously separated product, account and report synchronization screens into a central screen to allow easy administration. MX also introduces a monitoring dashboard to show which tasks are running and which process units have completed their runs.
Below is a summary of the types of tasks that are supported:
- Account Sync Job: To sync accounts from ERP
- Delete Sync History job: To delete the Sync History (introduced in 1908 release)
- Product Sync Job: To sync products from ERP
- ERP Table Sync Job: To sync tables from ERP (introduced in 1908 release)
- Report Sync Job: To sync MX report data to external systems