Log in with your S-User Info
1. Click on In Mind Cloud and respective sub account.
2. Go to Java Applications Menu and click on the server that you want to restart.
3. To check the users logged into the system before restarting the server, Go to JMX Console, Search for SessionMonitor and execute getNumberOfLoggedInUsers.
4. If there are any logged in users, can set the system in maintenance mode which will remind current logged in users to save their current works . After that the server can be restarted in 10 mins time.
Maintenance Mode can be set from JMX Console, MaintenanceService and SetMaintenanceMode to TRUE and execute.
5. Go to Processes and click on restart button.