The configuration engine mainly consists of the following sub module. The execution of the each module can be audited depending on the log level of individual module.
Troubleshooting the IMCScript
The HTML audit file for IMCScript execution will be maintained in the following folder structure with a prefix, IMC_SCRIPT_[Trigger Event Type]. In order to have the audit file for IMCScript execution, it is needed to enable the log level of IMCScript to be debug.
Troubleshooting the Conditional Trigger
In order to obtain the HTML based audit log, the following logger need to be set as DEBUG level.
The following shows the folder structure for maintaining the conditional trigger audit log.
Troubleshooting the Range Restriction
In order to obtain the HTML audit file for range restriction ,it is needed to set the following log level to be debug.
The following is the folder structure for storing the HTML audit log for range restriction feature.
The audit will show the following
- The current configuration properties
- DA Profile Result if there is any
- The DA value shown in the table will be hidden or will not be displayed to the user, even though the range restriction rule defined in KBTriggerGroup return those values restricted by the DA Profile concept.
- Applicable KBTriggerGroup based on current config item properties.
- The final range value obtained from each KBTriggerGroup
- If there is any intersected range value, it will show the final range values after applying the range restriction concept.
Troubleshooting the BOM Explosion
In order to troubleshoot the BOM Explosion logic, it is needs to set the following logger to be DEBUG level.
The html file will show the existing ConfigItem properties before processing BOM explosion and the BOM Item which could be added or deleted and list the applicable KBTriggerGroup used.