There is a “Price” button located at bottom right corner, just on the left side of “Save” button. The color of this button indicates the quote has correct price availability. It is applicable only when either external or internal price engine is turn on and the quote is in “OPEN” status.
There are two possible colors:
- ORANGE - means something new, the current quote may not have latest pricing, and thus needs to trigger the price engine.
- BLUE – means as usual, the current quote has latest pricing.
The following actions triggers the pricing button to make it prominent (i.e., turns Orange).
- Create quote with there are new sales item
- Update quote for the following attributes
- Quote Pricing Date
- Quote Expired Date
- Quote Effective Date
- Quote Document Header Discount
- Document Type
- Sales Org
- Distribution Channel
- Price Group
- Price List
- Shipping Condition
- Import Quote from C4C
- Quote submit check
- Create sales item
- Update sales item for the following attributes
- Item deader absolute value
- Item header discount
- Sales Item Optional
- Delete sales item
- Copy Sales Item
- Replace sales item (Product Finder)
- Update sales BOM
- Create price item (header & item)
- Delete price item (header & item)
- Update price item (header & item)
- Excel Upload Price Item (IPE)
- Update config item
- Reset config item
It can also be controlled from Groovy script. There is a method called setQuotePricingRequired in GroovyCtxUtil. For more details, refer to groovy API documentation.