IMCScript - InMindCloud’s own graph traversal scripting language helps users to read-from/write-into data available in runtime for the application. IMCScript provides the flexibility of supporting multiple use-cases beneath its simple syntax, which helps the semi-technical users to support/maintain custom use cases of application. Eventually, this provides a good separation of custom features with generic ones.
Enriched with inbuilt function libraries, IMCScript supports usages of variables, operators, conditional loops/statements, and user-defined functions as well. To improve user experience, an intuitive UI editor has also been added to the application.
- Features include but are not limited to:
- Simple syntax to be used by semi-technical users.
- Flexible enough to support multiple READ/WRITE use cases in the system.
- The richness of inbuilt libraries provided to use while scripting.
- Has the capability to run scripts in parallel if needed.
- Optimized with better Performance for the execution.
- Provides Traceability across groups of scripts by providing audit log at the end of execution.
- Provides a Harmonized solution for legacy (Conditional Triggers/Calculations) and upcoming use-cases.
For specific requirements, consult with your Customer Success Manager and / or your implementation team.