The integration between C4C and MX is to allow users to import Account, Contact, Opportunity, and Quote data from C4C into MX and export Quote from MX to C4C. Currently, MX allows the user to import Account, Opportunity, and Quote from C4C into MX using the HTML Mashup as MX embedded view inside the C4C system/URL Mashup as a web service in C4C. The below Figure shows a brief overview of the three different use cases of supported integration by MX.
In addition to the integration from the C4C side, MX also allows the user to synchronize supported master data with the C4C.
New Features from 1902 onwards
Starting from 1604 the following new features are available:
- Approval Flow
- Enabling the approval process in the external system (Refer to 'Understanding Settings Available in CPQ' for additional information)
- Import Process Enhancements
- Importing and exporting of sales data in CFC
- Importing of sales document type
- Importing the quote language
- Importing Partner from CFC (Refer to 'Importing Partners from C4C' for additional information)
- Export Process Enhancements
- Exporting only products that are marked to export
- Exporting the custom fields (Refer to 'How to add Extension Fields and create WSDL that include these fields?' for additional information)
- Exporting proposal report and attachments based on setting
- Exporting quote attachment as soon as the attachment was uploaded in CPQ.
- Background Jobs
- Importing account and partners in the background
- Exporting proposal in the background
- Using the CFC Namespace for external objects (Refer to 'Understanding the namespace of the imported data' for additional information)
- Account, Contact, Address
- Master Data