The integration between Cloud for Customer (C4C) and In Mind Cloud Digital Sales Platform (DSP) allows users to import Account, Contact, Opportunity, and Quote data from C4C into DSP, and export Quote data from DSP to C4C. It also allows syncronisation of supported master data.
Currently, DSP allows users to import Account, Opportunity, and Quote from C4C using the HTML Mashup, with the DSP embedded view inside the C4C system/URL Mashup, which is a web service in C4C.
The figure below shows a brief overview of the three different use cases of integration supported by DSP:
New Features from Release19/02 onwards
Starting from 1604 the following new features are available:
- Approval Flow
- Enabling the approval process in the external system (Refer to 'Understanding Settings Available in CPQ' for additional information)
- Import Process Enhancements
- Importing and exporting of sales data in CFC
- Importing of sales document type
- Importing the quote language
- Importing Partner from CFC (Refer to 'Importing Partners from C4C' for additional information)
- Export Process Enhancements
- Exporting only products that are marked to export
- Exporting the custom fields (Refer to 'How to add Extension Fields and create WSDL that include these fields?' for additional information)
- Exporting proposal report and attachments based on setting
- Exporting quote attachment as soon as the attachment was uploaded in CPQ.
- Background Jobs
- Importing account and partners in the background
- Exporting proposal in the background
- Using the CFC Namespace for external objects (Refer to 'Understanding the namespace of the imported data' for additional information)
- Account, Contact, Address
- Master Data
Article is closed for comments.