You may update the properties of the attribute to "YES" for Costing Relevant via Model > Attributes Management and then generate a new KB snapshot so that the fields will be taken into Mass Update & Pricing Simulation.
The detailed steps are as follows:-
1. Go to Model > Attributes Management
2. Search for the attribute to update
3. Toggle the Costing Relevant to "YES"
4. Save attribute
5. Go to Products
6. Search for "Assembly Process" (Specific Product)
7. Click on "Assembly Process" > Knowledge Base > [KB name] > Knowledge Base Snapshots > +
8. Update the KB version in Quotes
For more information, please refer to 'Price Simulation'.
UI Profile support for Mass Update View
When using the mass update view to update the cost-relevant attribute for the same product across different line items, the UI profile can be applied if a file-like color is not editable. Open a quote in the quotes tab and select the pricing simulation icon .
Update the Body Paint color for the selected item(s) grouped by Product and click 'Apply to selected items to save.
The UI profile will then reflect the changes made in the mass update and pricing simulation.
The user(s) may also set the condition in the UI customization. Click on the UI Customization icon > 'UI Hide and/or Disable' > Localisation: 'Body Paint' > click on the box to either hide or disable.
Article is closed for comments.